- Our rental programme
- Hydraulic platforms and scissor lifts
- Lift trucks and telescopic handlers
- Construction and earthmoving machines
+32 (0)56 / 222 111
Renting vacuum systems
Gerenuk 500 is a hydraulic, remote-controlled multi lifter which can be adapted to certain MANITOU telescopic loaders, cranes and other lifting gear to lift practically every known building material. • Gerenuk 500 is a unit with integrated electrical and hydraulic systems and is thus independent of supply from the host machine. • The unique head rotates and manipulates all items up to 500 kg in every direction with precision to the millimetre. • Very high level of safety with a 2-circuit vacuum system providing 400% overcapacity. • Telescopic arm with 1,500 mm mounting depth and 420 mm projection enables manipulation and mounting over balconies or through scaffolding.
Equipment rental tips
1. We can process your rental request more quickly and effectively if you have previously asked yourself the following questions:
- What exactly will I use the machine for?
- Will it be used indoors or outdoors?
- What is the composition, volume and weight of the load?
- Which substrate: hard or soft, flat or uneven?
- Can I stand right next to or below the work area?
- How much clearance is there around the work area?
- What is the height of and horizontal distance to the work area?
- Do I need to work across obstacles?
- What is the width of the entrance, the passage height and the load-bearing capacity of the substrate?
Which work area:
- Private site or public road? This is important in order to provide for a number plate, suitable insurance and the required driving licence, if necessary.
2. Submit your request a few days in advance, so that the delivery of your machine can be scheduled on time.
3. The transport charges depend on the distance to the work site and the type of rented machine. Please contact us for the exact transport price.
4. When desired we are glad to come for a visit at your site, to be able to provide the correct advice so that the work can be done in the safest and least costly way possible. This also allows us to offer you a tailored tender.